Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pregnancy Progression Project

After 39 weeks, I finally reached the end of my pregnancy. As many of you know, in the past weeks I have been documenting my progress by taking weekly pictures of my bump next to a homemade chalkboard (idea curtsy of Jessica Garvin at the Little Baby Garvin blog). I have compiled all the progression pictures into one post so everyone can easily see the transformation! Please enjoy. 

























Unfortunately, I started slacking on this project toward the end of my pregnancy. The above week, 32 weeks, was the last week I documented with the chalkboard. Below are miscellaneous pictures taken in the following weeks up until an hour before giving birth.

33 Weeks

34 Weeks

35 Weeks

36 Weeks

38 Weeks

39 Weeks (two days before giving birth)

39 Weeks, 1 Day, 12:07PM - in labor (baby born one hour later, at 1:07PM)

♥A

2 comments:

  1. I love that you still took the time to smile for the picture while in Labor. Only you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so totally rocked your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete