Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Semi-Homemade Kickin' Chicken Copy Cat Recipe

Being pregnant hasn't released an animalistic desire to eat everything and anything in sight--I've always been that way. My dad raised me well. When it comes to food, I am one of the least picky people I know. I love vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meat and, of course, sweets. As a matter of fact, the only food I don't eat is mushrooms.

My list of favorites is long because, well, I love food! So to make things easier I categorize my favorites into food genre. Making the top five in the sandwich category is the Kickin' Chicken by Zaxby's. Unfortunately, the closest Zaxby's is about 40 minutes away. Although I have been known to make the drive now and then, it is much simpler to swing by Publix for a few ingredients to make my Semi-Homemade Kickin' Chicken Copy Cat Recipe.


Now, I am the first to admit that my homemade version, while incredibly gorgeous, does not satisfy the way the real Kickin' Chicken does. On the other hand, Ryan strongly disagrees and would much rather eat my copy cat. I suppose you will just have to try out my recipe and let me know what you think!

♥ A

No comments:

Post a Comment