Sunday, June 9, 2013

The New Face of Great Domestication

I told you I was in the middle of giving almost everything in my life a facelift! Did you think I was kidding? I would like to give a huge thanks to Gabbie A., the mastermind behind this redesign. After speaking with almost a dozen web designers and seeing how they interpenetrated my extremely vague ideas, I was frustrated and mentally drained. I really just wanted someone to do something amazing and unexpected, but it didn't happen--until I spoke with Gabbie. When she sent me a link to the test blog, I realized she had done exactly what I wanted without me having to ask (a tremendous feat).

Needless to say, here it is, the new face of Great Domestication. We've shed that old faded pink and jazzed the place up to better match my personality and lifestyle--vibrant, fun and exciting! I hope you guys love it (and Gabbie) as much as I do.

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment