Saturday, June 30, 2012

Week 32



How far along? 32 Weeks
Baby is the size of a... squash. The baby is about 2.5 - 3.8 lbs and 15.2 - 16.7 in
Total weight gain: about 16 pounds
Maternity clothes? Sometimes I still wear my maternity jeans, but I mostly just wear dresses. It's summertime in Florida!
Stretch marks? Nope :)
Sleep: Sleeping well, waking up early 
Best moment this week: There were so many, how can I pick one? Surprising my mom and step-mom in Ormond for Mother's Day was great; returning home to a house full of flowers and the sweetest card EVER from Ryan in celebration of my first Mother's Day was wonderful; and getting a special Mother's Day phone call from my very good friend, Tim, all the way from Afghanistan was the icing on the cake! What a perfect week!
Miss Anything? Ryan and Jonah. I had to leave St. Pete midway through the week to attend a conference in Cocoa Beach, by the time I got back Ryan was in Wisconsin at his brother's bachelor party/camping trip. Despite being over 2000 miles apart, Ryan still found a way to make my first Mother's Day incredibly special. I am so lucky!  
Movement: Lots of action, maybe Baby's way of saying, "Happy Mother's Day, Mom!"
Food cravings: Street tacos from La Fiesta--got 'em!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No way, Jose
Gender: Still unknown
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Very anxious, having trouble sitting still this week. Good thing it was a busy week!
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Picking up Ryan from the airport, can't wait to see my love!
♥A

After I found out about the baby, I started following the Little Baby Garvin blog. The author, Jessica Garvin, is an absolutely beautiful girl who has graciously shared her experience throughout her pregnancy with her daughter, Harper. Jessica has inspired me to embrace this time of my life; she has also documented her pregnancy progression in a unique way that I couldn't help but do my own version! To view Little Baby Garvin's 32 Week entry, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment