Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1st - Happy Fall Y'all!

September is like the purgatory of months, it's not quite summer, not quite autumn, but it sure gives us time to gear up for the second best month of the year, October! And now it's here, October 1st--which, in my world, means it's officially fall. Happy Fall Y'all!

You better believe that today I will be enjoying pumpkin coffee, wearing orange, shopping for Halloween costumes, making soup and drinking pumpkin beer while singing, "It's the [second] most wonderful time of the year!"

Besides the usual goodness that October brings, October is also birthday month for some of my favorite people, which means birthday planning, parties and presents! I love birthdays. I have some ideas already brewing; unfortunately, I can't tell you much, in case they're reading. However, I will say that I'm going to be making some extra special birthday cookies and a festive cheesecake or two!

❤A

No comments:

Post a Comment