Saturday, November 30, 2013

November in a Flash

November was like a catapult shooting us toward December. Now I find myself standing in the wake of it's madness with December on the other side of this night and all I can think is, what the hell have we been doing all month?

Well, here's the answer.

CARNIVALS

 Why yes, the picture on the left is one of me drinking a beer from home while sitting in my daughter's stroller. This would be a good time to mention this carnival is walking distance from my house.


HOME HYSTERIA
I swear, I walked in on her like that.



PREGNANT BOOBIE CAKE (x2)



FIRST HAIRCUT
Yes, I cut those bangs all by myself!


LEARNING TO BAKE


LEARNING TO DRIVE


CATCHING FIRE PREMIERE


MEETING SANTA


WORK WITH MOMMY
 

BLACK FRIDAY


FSU BECAME #1



...and MUSTACHES
 
The end. Bye November.

❤A

No comments:

Post a Comment