Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 28


How far along? 28 Weeks
Baby is the size of a... eggplant. The baby is about 1.5 - 2.5 lbs and 13.6 - 14.8 in
Total weight gain: 11.4 pounds as of my last doctor visit
Maternity clothes? Just maternity jeans!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm sleeping well but still having insane dreams.
Best moment this week: H&M's 2012 Fashion Against AIDS campaign kicking off. Finding a cure for HIV/AIDS, as well as awareness and prevention, are my top causes. I lost my uncle to AIDS so this is very close to my heart. Plus, H&M is my favorite store! To check out the items H&M is selling to benefit the cause click the hyperlink above.
Miss Anything? Wearing midriffs and cut off shorts... Did you see this bustier in the Fashion Against AIDS collection?!
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Spicy, spicy, spicy. I don't care what it is, but I want it hot!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Still don't know. 
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Some back pain and fatigue
Belly Button in or out? Flattening out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My dad coming to town this weekend to work on the house and start working on the nursery!

♥A

After I found out about the baby, I started following the Little Baby Garvin blog. The author, Jessica Garvin, is an absolutely beautiful girl who has graciously shared her experience throughout her pregnancy with her daughter, Harper. Jessica has inspired me to embrace this time of my life; she has also documented her pregnancy progression in a unique way that I couldn't help but do my own version! To view Little Baby Garvin's 28 Week entry, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment