Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Girl on Film

Its been thirty eight weeks and one day since Mila Joan was born into this world. Naturally, the last thirty eight weeks have been the best of my life and that day, Monday, July 2nd, was the best day ever. I would literally relive that day every single day if I could--even the overwhelming pain that comes with labor, just so I could see that little face and feel that love for the first time again and again. 

On Monday mornings when my alarm goes off I frequently find myself reminiscing about how that time weeks ago, Ryan and I were on the way to the hospital--PAUSE--I totally haven't told you Mila's birth story! How could I have not posted that?! What a terrible blog host I am! Next post, I swear, for now, I have to get to work. Here are a couple videos of Mila over the past thirty eight weeks.


Ry would probably kill me if he knew I posted this,
he has been working on our backyard so hard and it looks
terrible in this video.. Sorry, Lovely!



♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment