Wednesday, March 13, 2013

No, I haven't forgotten about you!

The phrase "things have been crazy" is never good enough, so I'll save it. How about a picture entry to catch you up and apologize for my absence?

 Pumpkin Hunting

 Halloween - Popeye, Olive Oyl and Sweet Pea

 Mila's First Halloween

Voting with Mila

Mila starts eating solids

Mila's First Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2012

The end of FSU's football season (sad day)

Family Fun in Downtown St.Pete

Fun with Friends in DtStP

Mom's 24th Birthday
(not the best picture, but the only one we took)

Color Run with my incredible family
(who I'm also blessed to call my best friends)

Post-Color Run

Finally sitting up!


Christmas Pictures by JennBain Photography

Jonah meets Santa

Christmas Morning
(the first in our new beach bungalow)

Mila's First Christmas

Visiting family and friends in my hometown, Ormond Beach

Mila's very own Renegade, made by Papi

Seeing Auntie Jill
(my best friend, currently living in Austin, Texas)

Seeing Uncle Jason 
(one of my other close and wildly talented friends, currently living
in Spain and attending Berklee College of Music Valencia)

Kicking off 2013 on St. Pete Beach

Beach Babes

The end of Green Bay's football season (another sad day)

 Mila gets sick (RSV)

Mila gets better

Mila goes to the Florida State Fair

(I'm a massive Parks and Rec fan)

Cousin Zachary was born January 15, 2013

Mila's First Valentine's Day

Jonah loves Mila

 Mila loves Van

We go to Bike Week...

...while Mila stays with Granny Anne...

...and wonders whats wrong with us the next morning.

So that's basically it. A quick catch up on the last few months. Mila has also started clapping and crawling, I'll post videos of those events later. Have a good night, see you soon. I promise. 

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment