Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just a Year Ago

With the one year anniversary of my graduation from Florida State University quickly approaching, I've found myself going through old photos and thinking, "What was I doing a year ago today?" Answering that question has unearthed some hilarious pictures I thought you would enjoy--maybe even more than me!

One of my last film projects in my college career. Click here to check out the video!

Seriously, greatest job EVER! I miss bartending at AJ's Sports Bar every single day.

College style sleepover!

AJ's Spring Break bikini contest

Jersey Shore Mockumentary: another one of my final film projects. Watch it here!

Being the Easter Bunny for my college roommates and the boyfriends ♥

Graduating from Florida State University!

The only existing picture from the longest, greatest party I've ever been to--never mind thrown.

Moving to Saint Petersburg (yes, that is the dreaded "temp" house)

Adopting Jonah and becoming a family of three ♥

Ryan and I have spent the last year adjusting to the "adult" life, our "grown up" jobs and our family of three. Now we are homeowners and we're preparing to be a family of four. Such a strange thought when a year ago today I was cramming for finals and hanging out at AJ's in micro bikinis and daisy duke shorts until 4AM. 

♥ A

No comments:

Post a Comment