Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week 25






How far along? 25 Weeks
Baby is the size of a... eggplant. The baby is about 1.5 - 2.5 lbs and 13.6 - 14.8 in
Total weight gain: Ten pounds, I'm up two (according to my home scale)!
Maternity clothes? I finally broke down and tried on the maternity jeans Sam's sister gave me. They are amazing. I love them.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleep is okay... I keep waking up with a sore throat and gasping awake in the middle of the night because I can't breath. I think it's too dry in our bedroom. I'm need to invest in a humidifier.
Best moment this week: Closing on our house and moving in!
Miss Anything? Pitchers of beer and playing trivia with Ryan at Buffalo Wild Wings. Those used to be some of my favorite nights--especially when I beat him!
Movement: Movement started increasing toward the end of the week. I think I've been so busy with the move that I either haven't noticed baby moving or baby was just laying low. 
Food cravings: Key lime pie
Anything making you queasy or sick: Never, mwhahaha!
Gender: Unknown but so many people say I'm having a boy when they see my bump. Also, all of the old wives tale tests we tried at the baby shower pointed to boy. I'm still thinking the baby is a girl though.
Labor Signs: None--thank God! We still have about 100 days Nugget, stay in there!
Symptoms: Exhaustion and some mild cramping
Belly Button in or out? Half in, half out!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting settled in the new house, buying some new furniture and starting on the nursery!

♥ A

After I found out about the baby, I started following the Little Baby Garvin blog. The author, Jessica Garvin, is an absolutely beautiful girl who has graciously shared her experience throughout her pregnancy with her daughter, Harper. Jessica has inspired me to embrace this time of my life; she has also documented her pregnancy progression in a unique way that I couldn't help but do my own version! To view Little Baby Garvin's 25 Week entry, click here.  

1 comment:

  1. i just want you to know i signed up for this so i could follow your blog. call me obsesed.... but i just loveeee <3

    ReplyDelete