Friday, December 6, 2013

Birthday Cupcakes

Have I mentioned how much I love December birthdays? I feel like I have some unspoken connection with anyone who shares my birthday month. So naturally when three of the people in my office celebrated birthdays this past week, I thought it necessary to make cupcakes for my birthday-month kin.

 Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes

These Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes are super simple to make! The cake is funfetti, the boxed mix would work perfectly but I used a super secret (and delicious) homemade recipe created by my partner at Max and Jonah's. They're topped with a creamy vanilla butter cream, drizzled with hot fudge, dusted with colorful sprinkles and polished off with a cherry on top. These babies are perfect for birthdays, or really any event, because they are festive and OH SO tasty--I may have even had one or two for breakfast.

❤A

No comments:

Post a Comment