Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 21


Jonah could not stand that I was not paying attention to him. 
He just wanted his nose scratched! Sweet boy ♥

How far along? 21 Weeks
Baby is the size of a... banana. Although, I don't understand how this is possible, considering the baby was the size of a cantaloupe last week. I think TheBump.com may have their fruit sizes confused. Regardless, the baby is about 12.2 oz and 10.5 in
Total weight gain: Nine pounds
Maternity clothes? Still making it work with my normal clothes and a couple of belly bands from Amie. 

Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, except for strange dreams and getting up to pee every morning around 3AM.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on Thursday and Ryan feeling him/her kick for the first time. I've really been enjoying feeling "big" kicks, they make me so happy. 
Miss Anything? I was homesick all weekend--even if the race fans were in town for the Daytona 500. There is something about the beaches in Ormond and swamp land, aka "the Loop," that I miss so deeply, it's hard to explain.
Movement: Lots of "big" movement and kicks this week. I'm loving every second of it!
Food cravings: Outback Steakhouse, so wanting a huge meal from my favorite chain restaurant...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still no, 21 weeks and I haven't been sick once!
Gender: Unknown. We went shopping yesterday and I couldn't help but stop and look at the baby girl clothes and say, "I hope we have a girl!" That is, until I got to the boy section and saw some mini swim trunks, then I said, "I hope we have a boy!" Ryan just shook his head and laughed at me.
Labor Signs: None, and the cramping from last week has gone away. 
Symptoms: Silly maybe, but I've been feeling wildly unattractive. I'm sure it's just my hormones, which were out of control this weekend...
Belly Button in or out? Looking shallower.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part.
Looking forward to: Seeing my dad, step mom, little sister, Mallory, and best friend, Daniel, this weekend in Orlando for Mallory's dance nationals. I want to bring my chalkboard and do my week 22 progression picture with Mallory's dance team! How cute would that be?

♥ A

No comments:

Post a Comment