Saturday, March 24, 2012

Brief Interruption in Service

Sorry for my absence this past week. I have been working hard with my loan officer to close on my first house; therefore, Ryan and I have spent much of our time preparing to move. Additionally, we cancelled our internet service at the temp house and were without it a good portion of the week--not that I would have had time to use it.. Anyway, Bright House just finished installing our new cable/internet package at our new place so we're up and running again!

I am happy to report that I am posting from the master bedroom of the new house. 

Officially, I am a homeowner. 


I promise to post pictures soon! Also, last weekend was my traditional baby shower so I owe you pictures from that too--not to mention my 24 and 25 week updates.

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment