Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 24




How far along? 24 Weeks
Baby is the size of a... grapefruit. The baby is about 12.7 - 20.8 oz and 10.5 - 11.8 in
Total weight gain: Eight pounds--I know, I'm loosing weight... But the doctor isn't worried, "yet."
Maternity clothes? Still managing to steer clear of the maternity clothes for the most part.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is good overall!
Best moment this week: The beautiful, traditional baby shower that Jillian and Dan hosted for me on Saint Patrick's Day.
Miss Anything? Playing "biker chick" with the girls at Bike Week...
Movement: Plenty this week, my dad and Dan even got to feel baby kick!
Food cravings: Steak and potatoes from the Iron Horse. Bike Week and Biketoberfest are the only times they serve them.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Unknown but I still got some great stuff at my baby shower!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Exhaustion 
Belly Button in or out? Stuck in belly button limbo
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Closing on the new house!

♥ A

After I found out about the baby, I started following the Little Baby Garvin blog. The author, Jessica Garvin, is an absolutely beautiful girl who has graciously shared her experience throughout her pregnancy with her daughter, Harper. Jessica has inspired me to embrace this time of my life; she has also documented her pregnancy progression in a unique way that I couldn't help but do my own version! To view Little Baby Garvin's 24 Week entry, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment