Monday, March 12, 2012

Vegetarian Chili

The perfect recipe to satisfy the pregnant woman's soul; its healthy, comforting and delicious!

My best friend, Jillian, and I used to make this all the time in college. Because our taste preferences slightly differ, our recipes do too. This is my spin on our college favorite, vegetarian chili.


I do have a favor to ask: if you decide to try this recipe between now and Saturday, May 19th, we need your cans! My friend, Megan, is making lanterns to for my Fourth of July themed baby celebration and she needs lots of aluminum cans, this recipe yields six. If you live in the greater Daytona Beach or Saint Petersburg area and have some available cans please let me know. The can collection is on!

Thank you!
♥ A

P.S. In case you were wondering, FSU beat North Carolina on Sunday for the ACC Championship! This is the biggest basketball win in FSU's history and now FSU is a three seed going into March Madness. Fingers crossed for a national championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment