Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 22

Because I took my chalkboard on the road this past weekend I was able to get few more exciting shot than the usual solo picture in the hallway of our temp home. I really love how these "action shots" turned out, I will definitely try to get more of these in the future!





How far along? 22 Weeks
Baby is the size of a... papaya. The baby is about 12.7 - 20.8 oz and 10.5 - 11.8 in
Total weight gain: Nine pounds
Maternity clothes? Still making it work with my normal clothes and a couple of belly bands from Amie. Although, I have been favoring dresses and skirts because they are much more comfortable that pants and shorts!
Stretch marks? None, thank you St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter lotion! If I didn't swear to this stuff before my pregnancy, I really do now.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty sound, my dreams are still quite strange but I've had to get up less often for middle of the night bathroom breaks.
Best moment this week: My step mom got to feel the baby kick this weekend. She was so excited she cried, it was really sweet. I was hoping my dad and sister would be able to feel the baby too but I suppose we have to leave some milestones for future weeks. 
Miss Anything? It's Spring Break for FSU this week. I miss college, my girlfriends, sexy dresses, binge drinking and making reckless choices. But I also find so much happiness in my new life that "missing" my past life doesn't necessarily mean I'd go back if I had the chance. 
Movement: I feel like the baby has quieted down a lot this week, which kinda bums me out. I love feeling my sweet mini making moves!
Food cravings: Veggies, sour cream and cilantro. Which resulted in a craving for a Veggie Barrito from Chipotle on Sunday and Monday nights...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular sparked it but I was feeling pretty terrible at Publix yesterday. At one point I called Ryan and almost made him come take over shopping duties for me. Being the wonderful support he is, he was able to talk me through it and I finished on my own. 
Gender: Unknown but expanding baby's wardrobe regardless! I bought baby a gender-neutral Mickey Mouse onesie this weekend at Downtown Disney.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Both yesterday and today I have had some horrible stomach uneasiness.
Belly Button in or out? The top is starting to pop out and the bottom is still in. It looks so funny!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :D
Looking forward to: Making some quiet time for myself this weekend. I am in desperate need of it.

♥ A

After I found out about the baby, I started following the Little Baby Garvin blog. The author, Jessica Garvin, is an absolutely beautiful girl who has graciously shared her experience throughout her pregnancy with her daughter, Harper. Jessica has inspired me to embrace this time of my life; she has also documented her pregnancy progression in a unique way that I couldn't help but do my own version! To view Little Baby Garvin's 22 Week entry, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment